Quicken Loans Arena
Previous names: Gund Arena (1994-2005)
NBA team: Cleveland Cavaliers
- Address: 1 Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Capacity (basketball): 20,562 seats
- Opened: Monday, October 17, 1994
- Replaced team arena: Cleveland Arena
- Architect: Ellerbe Becket, Inc.
- Construction cost: $100 million (At the time of construction. Renovation projects not included)
- Property: Public
- Owner: Gateway Economic Development Corp.
- Management: Cleveland Cavaliers
- Other current tenants: Clevelad Monsters (AHL), Cleveland Gladiators (AFL)
- Official website: http://www.theqarena.com/
Current court design